Country Pursuit K9 20% Adult Recipe No Artificial Colours No Artificial Preservatives Complete Dry Dog Food (15kg)
A complete & nutritionally balanced 20% protein dry food for working & active dogs. Made from carefully sourced and selected ingredients, without artificial preservatives, soya or added dairy, our nutritionally balanced lower protein, lower fat kibble is designed for working and active adult dogs enjoying rest periods and for adult dogs requiring a lower protein and fat diet.
Made with carefully sourced and selected ingredients, our formula is suitable for working and active dogs who need a nutritionally balanced diet to uphold their outdoor lifestyle while on rest periods or not working. A trusted, balanced and complete lower protein and low-fat recipe also suitable for dogs that are less active during periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet.
Developed, trialled and tested by working dog experts
Free from artificial preservatives, colours and additional dairy, our adult recipe is an effective formula for resting adult dogs who work and love the great outdoors.
- Protein 20%, fat 7.5% – Optimum lower protein & reduced fat range for working and active adult dogs enjoying rest periods and for adult dogs requiring a lower protein and fat diet.
- Complete & nutritionally balanced 20% protein dry kibble
- Suitable for dogs that are less active during periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet
- Recommended for Senior dogs that are less active
- No added dairy
- Made without soya and artificial preservatives
- Mixed protein source
- Developed and rigorously trialled and tested by working dog experts
- Simple, straightforward formula
- Suitable for adult dogs age 12 months+
- Can be interchanged with COUNTRY PURSUIT K9 25% or COUNTRY PURSUIT ORIGINAL for working and active dogs during the winter months or during the working season
- VAT FREE
- Made in the UK
Composition: Cereals, Meat & Animal Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Minerals
Trace Elements: Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 100 mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Manganese (as Manganese (II) Oxide) 20 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2 mg, Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000IU, Vitamin D3 2,750IU, Vitamin E 100mg
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 20.0%, Fat Content 7.5%, Crude Fibre 3.3%, Inorganic Matter 8%
Calorie Content: 337Kcal per 100g
Lifestage: Age 12+ months
Available in 15kg
- Can be fed dry or moistened
- Always adjust the daily feed according to the amount of exercise, energy, weight and age of individual dogs
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight